Want to learn more about how we help clients meet their financial goals?
We provide insight and direction for our clients and help build and monitor a comprehensive financial plan. Better outcomes come from being proactive about and planning for what is most important to you financially. We are trust advisors as well as educators.
What does Comprehensive Financial Planning mean? Who do we help? What problems do we solve?
Our Service Areas
- Am I protected financially? Is my family?
- What are my financial goals?
- What are my options for saving money?
- Do I pay down debt first? Have an emergency fund?
- Can I afford the lifestyle I envision in retirement?
- Where is my income going to come from?
- Will I outlive my assets?
- What are my options for social security and health insurance?
- Can my portfolio handle market volatility?
- Am I prepared for a bear market?
- What lasting impact do I want to make?
- Will my assets go where I want them to go?
- Should I offer a retirement plan? What kind?
- How do I build wealth outside of my business?
- Are my investments tax efficient?
- What is a sale of my business going to look like? When?
Our Finacial Advisors
Today’s post was cowritten by Peter Essele, vice president of investment management and research. As promised yesterday, today I want to talk about inflation. The big picture, as I said then, could be that this looks like a temporary phenomenon, driven by a...
I was going to write a piece on inflation today, but I got sidetracked. Sorry about that, and I promise to post on that topic tomorrow. Today, I am spending some time on getting back to work—in the office. Not So Seamless It has been more than a year of working...
The 10-year Treasury yield has been climbing steadily since hitting a low of 0.5 percent in August 2020. This week, as of April 20, it was close to 1.56 percent. But the rise in rates hasn’t been equal across the broad spectrum of fixed income instruments. If you’re...
If you would like to speak with someone directly