Who We Serve
Individuals & Families
Each individual and family is unique. Each has it’s own goals, values, challenges and concerns.
Below are some topics we address ans services we provide:
Goals-Based Financial Planning
Develop > Implement > Monitor
Retirement Income Planning
- Longevity concerns
- Tax implications
- Market volitility
- Low cost
- Tax efficient
- Account options
- Tax impacts
- Savings amounts
- Funding vehicles
- Tax considerations
- Giving Strategies
Where appropriate we collaborate with your attorney and CPA for estate planning and tax planning needs.
Retirement Plan Sponsors
We want to help plan sponsors choose the appropriate retirement plan for their business. It can quickly become confusing and complicated. Ensuring sponsors make well-informed decisions is our focus.
We also want plan participants to make well-informed decisions concerning their financial futures.
Services provided include:
- Maximize owner contributions
- Optimize participant benefits
Low Cost Investments
- Keep more of what you save
- Increase participation
- Benefits of saving a little from each paycheck
- Is your plan still appropriate?
- Already have a plan? Is it the correct one?
- Are expenses & services appropriate?
Trusts & Institutional
Trustees and institutional leaders have fiduciary oblications. Our office provides prudent and objective investment management.
Our goal is to assist you in advancing your organization’s mission.
Investment Policy Design
- Written policies consistent with your mission
- Low cost
- Clear investment objectives
- Active participation in board meetings
- Ensure policies are always aligned with mission
- Quarterly review meetings
- Performance reports that you can read and understand
Second Opinion Review
Are you still on track to financial Freedom?
How about a no obligation financial checkup?